[Fredslist] Friars Club CAN'T MISS opportunity

Danny Mizrahi dm at contangoit.com
Tue Jun 23 16:03:05 EDT 2015

I'll second that.  5 years ago, I asked some people what they thought about
me joining the Friars Club, and the consensus was "it's an old man's club,
you don't want to join there."   The first part is true, mostly, but we're
getting younger everyday!!!  I couldn't be happier with that decision, and
I'm there at least 3 times per week (whether it's for lunch with a client,
using the gym (or shvitzing), or having a drink with a networking buddy or
prospect.  Heading there now actually.

I couldn't recommend this more.  Count me in as your second sponsor!
 (Along with Tom).

Danny

 Danny Mizrahi

 228 East 45th Street