[Fredslist] Come support Youth Tennis this Friday evening (6/26) in Stamford!

Curt Battles ccbattles at newcanaanadvisors.com
Tue Jun 23 12:04:52 EDT 2015

Dear Gotham members:

I have a great opportunity for you to enjoy a relaxing evening that also
benefits a wonderful organization.

I am a Board Member for the Stamford Youth Tennis Academy (SYTA) that
provides free tennis and academic support for underserved  and minority
youth in Lower Fairfield County (CT).  This coming Friday evening (June 26th
at 6:00 PM) we are hosting our second annual Summer Gathering to raise funds
for our expanding year-round programs.   This fun event runs features great
conversation, wonderful food, summer cocktails,  a raffle and exhibition
match by Professional players and will be held rain or shine!.

I encourage you to come out and support this worth cause either in person
($50 per ticket) or through a donation to support our efforts.  You can pay
directly on our website www.stamfordyouthtennisacademy.org and we are a
501c3 Non-Profit so you also get a tax deduction.  This is a great
opportunity to network on a casual basis and well worth the trip to
Connecticut!

Please feel free to reach out directly by phone 203.918.7780 or e-mail
(ccbattles at newcanaanadvisors.com) with any questions in the interim.

All the best,
Curt

Group Coordinator