[Fredslist] Gotham East End Clambake

Peter Mangiameli peter at pchinc.com
Tue Jun 23 11:37:52 EDT 2015

Kris,

Your emails have been awesome… but I am glad they a thing of the past!  It was a great event and that’s a result of everyone who organized it an attended.

With that said, I saw people taking pictures Friday night and would REALLY appreciate if you would send them to me.  Especially, pictures around the bon fire.  Bob and I would like to use them on our band facebook page.

In advance, Thank you!

Peter Mangiameli, President
PCH, inc.
p: 631.283.8200