[Fredslist] Italy travel

Anne Crane aec at bertralaw.com
Tue Jun 23 10:10:09 EDT 2015

I am traveling to Italy next summer with my adult children (one of whom will have just graduated high school) and another couple - our first time to Italy (except of course my college grad son who studied abroad and was there for a couple of days).  Looking for suggestions - places to see, if you had a week to 10 days where would you go.  Thanks.

Anne E. Crane, Esq.
Berkowitz, Trager & Trager, LLC
8 Wright Street                    747 Third Avenue
2nd Floor                                23rd Floor
Westport, CT 06880            New York, NY 10017
(203) 291-8208 (Direct Dial)
(203) 226-1001 (Main)
(203) 226-3801 (Fax)
aec at bertralaw.com<mailto:aec at bertralaw.com>

Website: www.bertralaw.com<http://www.bertralaw.com/>
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential and is or may be protected by the attorney-client privilege, the work product doctrine, joint defense privileges, trade secret protections, and/or other applicable protections from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by calling the sender at (203) 291-8201.
IRS Circular 230 disclosure: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this  communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed  herein.