[Fredslist] Job oppty: Social Media Manager (PT)

Ruth Domber ruth at 1010optics.com
Mon Jun 22 16:54:54 EDT 2015

*Social Media Manager: Permanent Part-Time Position*

10/10 Optics is looking for a Social Media Manager who will work closely on
site with our Marketing Director and Founder of our store (me) to grow
10/10's social media presence and use social media as an effective tool to
market our Madison Square store, our fashionable eyewear offerings, and our
leading optometrist.  Flexible days & hours Mon-Thurs 20-25 hrs.

*As 10/10 Optic's Social Media Manager, you will:*

* Write social-friendly copy with our brand voice in mind.
* Create social-friendly short videos on Instagram with our brand voice in
mind.
* Curate and publish blog postings for weekly social media editorial.
* Create and manage Mailchimp email campaigns.
* Help execute social media strategies that grow our presence on Facebook,
Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+.
* Thoughtfully respond to community feedback/comments--especially engaging
in discussions on our Facebook page.
* Actively listen for brand mentions and gather actionable insights via
social media monitoring tools (experience with or willingness to learn
Google Analytics, Hootsuite, etc).

*About You:*

* You are a natural researcher and curator of interesting content.
* You are enthusiastic about social media and familiar with Facebook,
Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, and other platforms.
* You have experience with Photoshop, Excel, and comfortable working on
Apple computers
* You have a strong sense of ethics and sound judgment.
* You are extremely detail-oriented and have great writing skills.
* You live in or around New York City.
* You are available to work for 20-25 hours per week on-site starting
immediately.

*Helpful but not required*

* You have experience running successful paid media campaigns (mainly
Facebook Ads). This a a   BIG plus, but not necessary.
* You have 2+ years of experience growing a brand's social media presence
and a strong background in analytics/measuring the ROI of social media.
* Is this you? Come join our small, ambitious team and learn with us as we
grow.

Please send all of the following to ruth (at) 1010optics.com with the
subject line "Social Media Manager":

1. Your resume
2. A cover letter addressed to Ruth Domber with links to your social media
presence.

Thank you for your interest. Looking forward to hearing from you!
--
Ruth Domber
10/10 Optics

Like 10/10 on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/1010Optics>, Instagram