[Fredslist] 2 Days left 2015-06-24 NY Health Lunch 4 Legal Docs to protect today and tomorrow

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Mon Jun 22 11:23:40 EDT 2015

Dear Fellow Tribe Members:

*NY Health and Aging lunch has arrived!*

*The Date is Wednesday, June 24, 2015**!! 12:20 PM.  Only 2 days left.
Location: The Friars Club*

Our speaker: Kim Trigoboff. Esq. Elder Law attorney

Ms. Trigoboff will discuss the importance of the 4 major documents,
Will,  POA, Health Care Proxy and Living Will and how they affect our lives
today how they affect our estate planning and finally how they protect our
Estate in the future.

*This is something we should all know about.  It will affect us
somehow sooner or later!!!*

All guests and Circuit Riders MUST PAY ONLINE. Our fee is $40.00.

We've made signing up easy. Here’s what they need to do. Go to:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Health-Aging-Meeting-2014-12-26-1

 and click on “pay as a guest.”

*As we are a non-compete groujp please don't forget to contact **me
directly to see if there are any conflicts. If you have any questions
please contact me at* 917-881-7042

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Gideon

Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
Partner, Eddy & Schein In-Home Administrators for Seniors®
Life Keeping, Not Just Bookkeeping®
Tel: 212-316-2214
Fax: 212-662-9909
www.eddyandschein.com
gideon at eddyandschein.com
https://twitter.com/lifekeeping
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers