[Fredslist] Yankees tix TONIGHT

Josh Fields josh at spiregroupny.com
Thu Jun 18 11:46:38 EDT 2015

And I have an amazing pair of 4th row bleachers for the Thurman Munson
Bobble Head give away tonight. Mine are just $20 each,  but $20 for the
pair if u get me a bobblehead!

Josh Fields
Spire Group
Residential Rentals & Sales
Leader-Team Fields
646.221.6662
On Jun 18, 2015 10:45 AM, "Jason Greenberg via Fredslist" <