[Fredslist] From Commerce to Culture

Helena Bouchez helena.bouchez at executivewords.com
Wed Jun 17 10:30:29 EDT 2015

Hey all, this is in response to Fred's request for us to share our favorite
books on the listserv. My #1 Book suggestion: *Go Wild: Free Your Body and
Mind From the Afflictions of Civilization *by Dr. John Ratey. I have a
colleague who is a podcaster who can connect us with him, I'm pretty sure
we could talk him into doing an author event for the book club.
http://www.johnratey.com/Books.php

Powerful stuff!  Cheers, hb

--
*Helena Bouchez*
Principal

*EXECUTIVE WORDS *

*Writing Coaching | Communications Consulting | Business Storytelling*
helena.bouchez at executivewords.com | T: 609.564.0426 | M: 609.851.5166