[Fredslist] in need of tax attorney who knows about international law

Hauptman-Perez, Andrea ahauptman at alliedwealthpartners.com
Tue Jun 16 11:46:59 EDT 2015

Thank you for all the quick responses!  I will forward all leads onto my client.

Best regards,

Andrea Hauptman-Perez
Financial Consultant

Allied Wealth Partners
14 Walsh Drive, Ste 100, Parsippany NJ 07054
www.alliedwealthpartners.com<http://www.alliedwealthpartners.com/>
ahauptman at alliedwealthpartners.com<mailto:ahauptman at alliedwealthpartners.com>

Direct: 973.265.1274
Cell: 917.655.0176
Fax: 973.299.9227

I help take the worry out of planning your financial strategy and replace it with peace of mind.

Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through Securian Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. Allied Wealth Partners and Securian Financial Services, Inc. independently operate under separate ownership.
Based upon the potential for time delays, orders for the purchase or sale of a security or other product will not be accepted via an e-mail transmission.  If you need immediate trade assistance please call 800-820-4205.