[Fredslist] Clambake, Details To Date

Kris Behrman behrmank at bayernautomation.com
Tue Jun 16 07:38:32 EDT 2015

Good Morning Folks,

Hopefully all is well with all of you.  I am radiating happiness, joy, and a few other words describing high level pleasure.

Why is this?  Because the Clambake is just a few short days away.

As of this morning, here is the list of other Gotham members and their guests.  Members listed multiple times indicates their extraordinary level of commitment to fun and good food, by bringing guests.

Last Name

First Name

MALONEY

JENNIFER

SCHWARTZ

DANIEL

SCHWARTZ

DANIEL

SCHWARTZ

DANIEL

CHOLST

BRUCE

CHOLST

BRUCE

CHOLST

BRUCE

MANGIAMELI

PETER

MANGIAMELI

PETER

GRANIERI

KENNETH

TRINGONE

VICTORIA

KNIFFIN

DOUGLAS

KNIFFIN

DOUGLAS

KNIFFIN

DOUGLAS

BAYER

RUTH

FALLARINO

ROBERT

GOLIO

JOSEPH

GOLIO

JOSEPH

GOLIO

JOSEPH

FREE

STEVE

BRONAT

GARY

BRONAT

GARY

ABESHOUSE

DAVID

SHAPIRO

WILLIAM

Due to the magnetic personalities of Jason and myself, while networking yesterday at a private affair, we have commitments from five more people.

If you have not yet signed up, why not click this link:
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/product/Gotham-LI-Clambake/LI-Clambake

Don't forget, Ferrari give away.

Thank you everyone for your cooperation.

Kris M. Behrman
President, Bayern Automation, Inc.
3280 Sunrise Hwy
Suite 182
Wantagh, NY 11793
email : behrmank at bayernautomation.com<mailto:behrmank at bayernautomation.com>
phone: (877) 571-1833X701

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information accompanying this e-mail is
confidential and is intended only for the sender and recipient(s) shown. If
you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that taking
any action as a result of knowledge of the contents, forwarding or
copying this information, or any other use of these contents is
prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail
from your system if it has been received in error.