[Fredslist] Club Quarters/Terrace Club Membership Opening

Lyle Katz lyle.katz at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 08:56:20 EDT 2015

Hi All,
I have a few openings in my Club Quarters/Terrace Club group membership. My group has access to all 3 clubs: Terrace Club, Executive Club and Downtown Club.

The membership is only $544.38 per member (annually) and each group member.  You get access to all 3 clubs plus discounted breakfast at the Terrace Club and free coffee and snacks at all 3 clubs.
Please let me know if you would like to join or get more information about the benefits of membership.

Lyle J. Katz
Senior Loan Officer
Evolve Bank & Trust
Representative Office