[Fredslist] IT IS A MOST UNUSUAL DAY for the Construction meeting so please take advantage of it

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 22:29:16 EDT 2015

The next Gotham Construction meeting is Thursday June 18.  This is most
unusual as most of our meetings on Wednesdays.

If you haven't been able to attend one, this may be an unusual opportunity.

We have Circuit Riders and guests signed up so come and meet, greet and
chat with some new potential opportunities.

We are an OPEN group so all are welcome.

When:  Thursday June 18 *12:15-2*
Where: Friars Club

​Please use the link below to RSVP:
​https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Construction/1839

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate

*Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability*
*Financing for Commercial Real Estate and Green projects*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 21
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office