[Fredslist] Patricia Corbett and Barry Manko of Morgan Stanley located in Boca Raton Florida would like to meet you at the Gotham Cocktail Party on June 16th

Robert robert at barterluxury.com
Fri Jun 12 15:44:55 EDT 2015

Dear Gotham Members,

As Co Chair of the Gotham South Florida Group I would like to highly
recommend you meeting Patricia Corbett and Barry Manko of Morgan Stanley
located in Boca Raton Florida either at the the Gotham Cocktail Party on
June 16th or personally in Manhattan while they are in NYC.

They are both dynamic, smart and lovely people with extensive
backgrounds in banking and just good business people. They want to get
to know their fellow Gotham members in the Tri-State Area and figure out
how they can contribute more to Gotham nationally and make some new
Gotham friends.

Please find below their open letter and contact information. I have told
them how warmly and openly they will be greeted by all of you.

Thank you for reaching out to our  Gotham Florida members,

Robert Esposito

Dear fellow Gotham members,

As South Florida members of Gotham, Barry Manko and I will be attending
the cocktail party in NYC, scheduled for June 16, 2015. Barry and I,
combined, have over 35 years of experience in the financial services
industry. We both are Certified Financial Planners with Morgan Stanley,
and Barry also maintains CLTC and CFDA designations.

There are several services we offer through Morgan Stanley to help
individuals and business owners create, grow, and transfer the value of
individual assets and private companies. Specifically, we can help to
establish a realistic valuation of you or your clients' business, assess
key performance indicators, provide market analysis, provide access to
capital markets, and evaluate/implement growth or exit strategies.

We very much look forward to meeting everyone, and learning about your
business needs as well.

Respectfully,

Patty Corbett and Barry Manko

 <http://www.morganstanleyfa.com/pattycorbett>
http://www.morganstanleyfa.com/pattycorbett
http://morganstanleyfa.com/thebocaratongroup

Patricia C. Corbett, CFPR
Barry F. Manko, CFPR, CDFAR, CLTCR

Vice President-Financial Advisor
First Vice President-Financial Advisor

Certified Financial PlannerT
Certified Financial Planner T

Certified Divorce financial AnalystR

Certified Long Term CareR

NMLS # 1278729
NMLS # 1278606

Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management

595 South Federal Highway
595 South Federal Highway

Suite 400
Suite 400

Boca Raton, FL  33432
Boca Raton, FL  33432

(  561-393-1535
Tel             (561)393-1590

2  561-394-0408
Fax            (561)393-6250

barry.manko at morganstanley.com
<outbind://548-000000002434AB02A2230D45BDA887555A68C35F24860401/barry.ma
nko at morganstanley.com>

8          <mailto:patricia.c.corbett at morganstanley.com>
patricia.c.corbett at morganstanley.com

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/pattycorbett/> linkedin_121

  Connect with me on LinkedIn:
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/pattycorbett/>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/pattycorbett/

The Morgan Stanley Mobile App is now available click here to view Mobile
App Demo

 <http://bcove.me/bu1wxyto> Mobile App Client Video

INVESTMENTS AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT FDIC INSURED .
NOT A BANK DEPOSIT . NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
. NO BANK GUARANTEE . MAY LOSE VALUE

Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC. Member SIPC.