[Fredslist] Gothamites in Connecticut: join us on the train to the Spring cocktail party!

Marc W. Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Fri Jun 12 12:26:01 EDT 2015

Last reminder. All aboard.

Details on the Connecticut Gotham excursion by train to the

spring cocktail party 06/16/15 are below.

A few years ago, Tessa Marquis offered a great idea:

All CT-based Gothamites going to Gotham's spring cocktail party

could meet on a designated train to ride into the city as a group.

By the time we get to GCT we would know each other even better.

And that became a TRadition.

FIND US IN THE LAST CAR OF THE TRAIN

departs                                   if on time

New Haven                             3:25 pm

West Haven                            3:30

Milford                                    3:38

Stratford                                 3:44

Bridgeport                              3:51

Fairfield Metro                       3:56

Fairfield                                  4:00

Westport                                4:08

SONO                                      4:13

Darien                                     4:18

Stamford                                 4:25

arrive GCT                               5:17

We'll get to the Friar's Club in plenty of time for the 6:00 pm start time.

We can certainly take the train back together too.

Call me if you have any questions.