[Fredslist] Sad news: Flo's Mom - Shiva Details

Nancy Schess NSchess at kleinzelman.com
Fri Jun 12 09:23:53 EDT 2015

Good morning Gotham.

The outpouring of caring for Flo and Ben at this very sad time has been so warm and Gothamly.  Many of you have asked about shiva details.  See below.

Address:    81-24 Little Neck Parkway, Floral Park
Times:       Friday (today) after funeral until 4:00
                Saturday (6/13) evening 9:00 to 10:30
                Monday (6/15) through Wednesday (6/17) 2:00 to 9:00

Wishing Flo and Ben the comfort of family, friends and good memories.

Nancy B. Schess, Esq.
Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/Employment Law for Over 30 Years
485 Madison Avenue
New York, New York 10022
T:  212-935-6020 x219
F:  212-753-8101