[Fredslist] Gotham Magic Needed

Lawrence Sprung lsprung at mitlinfinancial.com
Thu Jun 11 12:30:39 EDT 2015

Dear all,

Last night at the Gotham Suffolk is Towering with Cocktails event I met Jean Koh who is currently employed by Adecco.  As you may or may not know, they have relocated their operations from LI to Tampa.  She would like to remain on LI and could use your help.

Let's show Jean what the Gotham Tribe is capable of doing.

I have attached her resume and here is an overview of what she is looking for (in her own words):

I am looking for a Senior Executive Assistant type of position on Long Island, within any industry, with my preference being to work for a philanthropic organization, if possible.

Here is a little bit of background that you can use to forward it along as well:

I have 17+ years of experience supporting C-Level executives and have the utmost level of integrity and ability to hold confidential matters as such. I have also worked with people of many diverse backgrounds and countries, and have the ability to handle differences in culture with tact.

I believe my strengths lie also in organization and meeting/event planning, as well as writing, editing, and proofreading. I have also worked extensively on calendaring and travel arrangements, both domestic and international, including air and ground. I am proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, and have also worked with Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. In addition, I have been a Notary Public for the State of New York for approximately 20 years now.

Thanks,

Lawrence D. Sprung, CFP(r)
President
Mitlin Financial, Inc.
(631) 952-4466
www.mitlinfinancial.com<http://www.mitlinfinancial.com/>

Please visit my blog at www.lawrencesprung.com<http://www.lawrencesprung.com/>

Please Follow Us on  Twitter [Twitter Logo] <https://twitter.com/MitlinFinancial>

Investments | Financial Planning | Insurance| Estate Planning | Asset Management

Please be advised that communications regarding trades in your account are for informational purposes only.  You should continue to rely on confirmations and statements received from the custodian(s) of your assets.  The text of this communication is confidential, and use by any person who is not the intended recipient is prohibited.  Any person who receives this communication in error is requested to immediately destroy the text of this communication without copying or further dissemination.  Your cooperation is appreciated.

For your protection, please do not send confidential information such as social security numbers and account numbers via email.

(JX13369ID: [86163])