[Fredslist] Gotham Webmaster delivers on social media at workshop at my alma mater

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 21:14:19 EDT 2015

​I too had the pleasure of being at Mitch's talk today.  It is clear that
Mitch has a true grasp on how to use the various social media platforms to
improve one's business.  He was inspirational and may even get a holdout
like me to get going.

He actually has some more in depth sessions coming up as well in July.
Mitch thank you for the invite.​

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate

*Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability*
*Financing for Commercial Real Estate and Green projects*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 21
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office