[Fredslist] Manhattan Office Space Barter

stc.gotham at gmail.com stc.gotham at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 17:23:29 EDT 2015

We are looking for Manhattan office space on a barter basis.  One office, phone answering, mail service, secure wireless, reception, and PT conference room use as needed.

In exchange we can provide you or your clients (possible revenue for you?) security staffing and management services, the full range of business investigative services, and/or specialty (physical and digital) security management consulting services.

Ideal match for law, accounting, insurance or management consulting firms.

Win win: we get the space and exposure within your business and network, you and/or your clients get high quality specialty services (or you get the revenue for billing out those services).

Take a look at our website www.csr-i.com.

Please contact Steven Campbell, Lawyers' Resource Group Member, at scampbell at csr-i.com.

via iPhone
Steven T. Campbell