[Fredslist] Gotham Webmaster delivers on social media at workshop at my alma mater

Corey Bearak Bearak at me.com
Wed Jun 10 10:00:06 EDT 2015

Mitch Tobol, our tribe's webmaster, presented a useful program on social media and the available tools this morning at Hofstra U.
It's called Top 7 Social Media Trends.
I certainly picked up things I'll apply or suggest applicable clients consider.
Thanks Mitch.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Bearak at me.com