[Fredslist] >>This Is NOT About The Clambake<<

Kris Behrman behrmank at bayernautomation.com
Mon Jun 8 19:19:32 EDT 2015

Many of you know me from my Clambake messages, but today I am here for a different, fun, and excellent cause.  This is me, asking for a little Gotham help.

As some of you know, I am in the private security business, as well as electronic automation services.

To keep current, and to occasionally request help from, I lean on local law enforcement agencies.
One of the fraternal organizations that I am a member of would be the Police Steuben Association, Nassau County.
These men and women who hold various positions in the police department formed this organization decades ago to generate funds to distribute during the Christmas holiday season.  These funds are distributed in the form of college scholarships.
The primary means of the aforementioned funds are from donations from businesses in Nassau (but not limited to) County.

Last year the association was able to award four, five hundred dollar scholarships.

If any of you either personally, or from a business, would like to donate, here are the options:

1.       Attend The Party (as per the attachment) $60 in advance, $65 at the event
SATURDAY, JUNE 20th, 2015 (rain date 6/21/15)
3PM - 7 PM
DUBLIN DECK
325 RIVER AVE
PATCHOGUE, NY

2.       Raffle Chances, 3 chances for $20 (winner need not be present)

3.       Sign Sponsor (Business / Personal Ad Similar To A Golf Green Flag On A Golf Outing), $50

4.       Band Sponsor, $750

If you are interested, and can help promote education through scholarship donations, please let me know.

The association would appreciate your assistance.

Regards,

Kris M. Behrman
President, Bayern Automation, Inc.
3280 Sunrise Hwy
Suite 182
Wantagh, NY 11793
email : behrmank at bayernautomation.com<mailto:behrmank at bayernautomation.com>
phone: (877) 571-1833X701

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information accompanying this e-mail is
confidential and is intended only for the sender and recipient(s) shown. If
you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that taking
any action as a result of knowledge of the contents, forwarding or
copying this information, or any other use of these contents is
prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail
from your system if it has been received in error.