[Fredslist] June 18 ring a bell? It is the date of the next Construction meeting

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 22:20:05 EDT 2015

Please join us for our next meeting and the last one before the official
start of summer.

We already have guests signed up and hope you will join us.

Where: Friars Club
When:  Thursday June 18 12:15-2

We are an Open group so all are welcome.  We have been told this is like no
other meeting so come and find out why.  Please invite anyone you know who
is in the Construction industry or in a related industry.

Please use the link to RSVP:
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Construction/1839
--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate

*Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability*
*Financing for Commercial Real Estate and Green projects*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 21
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office