[Fredslist] Are you making the most of your Gotham membership? Join us for Gotham's Traditional "New Member" Orientation - June 16th at 4:30 p.m.

debbie at gothamnetworking.com debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Sat Jun 6 11:32:45 EDT 2015

Are you making the most of your Gotham membership?  Have questions about
Fredslist, Promolist, Riding the Circuit - wondering what the heck are
fresh fish?  Come to our "New Member" Orientation prior to the Cocktail
Party!

 The Orientation will be on Tuesday, June 16th at 4:30 p.m. before the
party at the Friars Club. No cost to  attend Orientation (but the party is
for paid and confirmed RSVPs)

 If you are a New Member, an Experienced Member or Someone Interested in
Joining - this Orientation is for you!

 No cost to attend Orientation, but we need you to RSVP so we can plan for
handouts and seats.

To RSVP for Orientation - click here
<mailto:debbie at boulevardmarketing.com?subject=Yes%20I%20will%20attend%20Or
ientation%20on%20June%2016th>

Gothamly,

Debbie

Debra B. Lindner
Executive Director, Gotham City Networking
debbie at gothamnetworking.com