[Fredslist] LRG Needs Accounting Firm to Give Referrals to - immediate need

Judie Judie at promotionalsolutions.biz
Tue Jun 2 21:33:43 EDT 2015

Hello, Gotham,
As you all know a coveted spot in any group is that of an Accounting
Firm...usually there is a waiting line for the seat.  The Lawyers' Resource
Group is looking for a NY (Manhattan) Based Accounting firm to network with
and give our referrals to.  If anyone knows, which we are certain you do,
of a power accounting firm who understands the value of fabulous
networking,  we'd love to have them visit our next meeting on July 28th.
I ask that you please have the contact me as soon as possible to discuss
the amazing opportunity.

Thank you very much and enjoy  the rest of the week.

Regards,
Judie

Judie Moceri
Group Coordinator Gotham LRG