[Fredslist] WHY GIVING IS SO IMPORTANT IN OUR LIVES-FROM ANNE BONFIGLIO

Anne Bonfiglio abonfiglio at fredslist.com
Tue Jun 2 13:15:45 EDT 2015

GREETINGS EVERYONE and Happy Spring!!

We all know how important finances and making money means to the lives of
all of us.

However, here in New York and the U.S., we are so blessed with all that we
have. We should think about sharing with others.*EVERY LIFE MATTERS!!*

These quotes highlight this:

“Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.” ~ Albert Einstein

“Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.” ~
Muhammad   Ali

 Sorry that ALL OF  you missed our PSA fundraiser in the artist loft in
Dumbo in May. It was a fun event.

You can still donate to help the cause at www.psapartnership.org and hit
the Paypal button. Even a $10 bill helps a student towards the $400 Johnson
O'Connor fee PSA  pays to help them identify their inner strengths, and
eventually find a career, and make a life.

Thanks for listening!

Best REgards,

Anne Bonfiglio, CISA

Executive Director/Partnership for Student Advancement, a charity

www.psapartnership.org

212 684 0281