[Fredslist] Thanks to Josh Zinder for the High Line Tour!

V Angelos vasilios at vcangelos.com
Mon Jun 1 10:15:10 EDT 2015

This is my second time on this tour and still enjoyed it as it was my first.  Thank you Josh for your time to give us this tour.
Kind Regards, Vasilios C. Angelos, Esq
301 E66th Street, Suite 17C
 New York, NY 10065

 Direct: 212-734-1832
 Cell:    646-431-2739
 Email: vasilios at vcangelos.com

Confidentiality Notice
 This communication and any attachments may be privileged or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you have received this in error and any review, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  In such an event, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail or telephone at 212-734-1832 and immediately delete this message and all attachments.