[Fredslist] This List Does Work!!!!

Bill Solz stresssolutionsli at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 08:58:08 EDT 2015

I wanted to thank Scott Bloom for responding to my need for alternative office space. Thanks to Scott he introduced me to a wonderful psychologist who heads up his own group of clinicians. He was very amenable to providing me space on an hourly basis as my NYC practice is still in its embryonic stages. The reduced overhead along with the opportunities for collaboration and cross referrals will perfectly suit my needs.

Thanks again, and to those others who responded.

Bill Solz LCSW, CASAC
Director of Stress Solutions of Long Island / CHANGES!
Certified Anger Resolution Therapist
Domestic Violence Trained
 www.StressSolutionsofLongIsland.com

65 East John Street                         1250 Broadway                            356 Veterans Highway
Hicksville, New York 11801              New York, N.Y. 10001 36th Fl      Commack, New York 11725
516 390-3503                                   855 LES-STRESS                        516 390-3503