[Fredslist] Ronald McDonald House of Greater Hudson Valley

Steven Lichtenstein Steven_Lichtenstein at fhfg.com
Wed Jul 29 10:20:52 EDT 2015

You guys are two of the best ! Thanks for taking a leadership position. This is a great cause and one of our ther tribesman may need same assist one day. We are truly blessed to know all of I out.

Steven D. Lichtenstein CLU, ChFC

Specializing in Plans, Hopes & Dreams"

Forest Hills Financial Group

200 Broadhollow Rd. Suite 405 Melville, NY, 11747

ph: (631)589-5400

direct: 718 475-5331<tel:718%20475-5331>

eFAX: 718 475-5365<tel:718%20475-5365>

e:steven_lichtenstein at fhfg.com<mailto:steven_lichtenstein at fhfg.com>

[https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/s/?view=att&th=13a46e592cab1b03&attid=0.1&disp=emb&zw&atsh=1]<http://videos.thelivingbalancesheet.com/videos/for-life>

Click here to learn why we need financial balance :  http://www.thelivingbalancesheet.com/financialbalance

[https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/s/?view=att&th=13a46e592cab1b03&attid=0.2&disp=emb&zw&atsh=1]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Steven-D-Lichtenstein-CLU-ChFC/245576538796818>            [https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/s/?view=att&th=13a46e592cab1b03&attid=0.3&disp=emb&zw&atsh=1] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevenlichtenstein>

web:

www.fhfg.co<http://www.fhfg.com/>m

See what everyone's talking about on my Voices page:

http://www.scl.bz/users/1/stevenlichtenstein

http://facebook.com/pages/Steven-D-Lichtenstein-CLU-ChFC/245576538796818

www.linkedin.com/in/stevenlichtenstein<http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevenlichtenstein>

Steven D. Lichtenstein is an Investment Advisor and Registered Representative of Park Avenue Securities LLC (PAS). Securities products/services and advisory services are offered by PAS, 200 Broadhollow Rd., Suite 405, Melville, NY, 11747, 1-<tel:1-718-268-9255>631-589-5400, a Registered Investment Advisor and broker-dealer. Forest Hills Financial Group Inc. is not an affiliate or subsidiary of PAS. PAS is a member of FINRA, SIPC. Steven D. Lichtenstein is a Field Representative of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, New York, N.Y. 10004.

Steven D. Lichtenstein is an authorized user of The Living Balance Sheet, an electronic wealth organizational platform that provides a wide-angle view of your financial world and enables him to stress test your current financial approach. Gain insight and clarity on your complete financial picture, which when coupled with his professional experience and credentials, may provide you with the ability to make well-informed personal and business decisions and to take appropriate actions to achieve your desired results.