[Fredslist] Stamford Exec with Family & Home in Albany seeks BR 3 nights/week

Jeanne Anne jeanneannenorton at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 27 15:10:15 EDT 2015

Good afternoon:

David and Kristen Hough are friends of ours in the neighborhood (Albany, NY).  David works in Stamford as a VP in a financial services company. Rather than uproot the children, and heavens knows it would be impossible to replace their beautiful large colonial home with pool in Albany, I proposed reaching out to my Gotham family for help.

Does anyone know of a family member or friend with an extra bedroom that would appreciate a quiet and very reserved Irishman (of that I can attest) staying in their home on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Davis returns to Albany on Thursday evening and then works from his home office on Fridays.

I will have David Hough return calls to anyone who expresses interest.

Thank you so much.

Jeanne Anne Norton
Land Line  518-482-1261
Mobile       646-247-9622