[Fredslist] A Big Gotham Thank you! Is that for you? Gotham thanks its Formica Golf Outing Sponsors

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Mon Jul 27 13:28:36 EDT 2015

A limited number of sponsor opportunities present itself for our Annual Bob Formica Golf Outing, Monday, August 17 at Cold Springs County Club.

But FIRST, view if your name appears below as,

Today, we share special thank yous to our confirmed Annual Bob Formica Golf Outing sponsors:

Title Sponsor: Raj Goel/ Brainlink

Golf Balls: The Welles Remy Crowther Charitable Trust

Caddy Sponsor: Frenkel & Co. (Bruce Swicker)

Golf Carts: Jason Greenberg

Silver: Hub International (Mike Zeldes)

Silver: Maureen Formica

Hole in One: John Gallin & Sons (Tom Gallin)

Breakfast/ Brunch Sponsor: Nawrocki- Smith (Darin Iacobelli)

Entertainment: Corey Bearak/ Strategic Public Policy

Lunch Station (1): Pegalis & Erickson (Annamarie Bondi-Stoddard)

Lunch Station (2): Minuteman Press Bellerose (Scott Levine)

Putting Green Sponsor: Eddy & Schein In-Home Administrators for Seniors

Goody Bags: Two Sons Environmental (Paul Napalitano)

Valet Parking Sponsor: Family Home Improvement (Jan Arden)

(awaiting some others for confirmation)

That is in addition to promotion at our Golf Outing.

If you did not note your name listed above well…...

…….at the time of this send we have the following Formica Golf Outing Sponsorship opportunities

Gold Sponsor	$1,250
Cocktail Hour Sponsor	$1,000
Dinner Sponsor	$1,000
Presenting Sponsor	$750
Silver Sponsor	$750
Pool & Spa Sponsor	$500
Driving Range Sponsor	$500
Locker Room Sponsor	$500

So why not grab this special opportunity for an excellent and cost effective means to increase your visibility in our tribe and enhance your brand's awareness and visibility.

You can pay online here <https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/products/index.php?type=1121>.

Thank you for your interest.

Please see below for more information about the Golf Outing.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | co-chair, Brooklyn Power Breakfast | co-chair, Staten Island Gotham  | Gotham Sponsorships Chair
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com <mailto:bearak at me.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <http://intelligentarts.net/the-public-ought-to-know>, available on Kindle <http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

[Thank you Gotham Esecutive Director Debbie Lindner for the information pulled together below]

What are you doing on Monday, August 17th?

Join your Gotham family and their guests  at our annual golf outing at the beautiful Cold Spring Country Club  in Huntington, Long Island.

Fred shares the following: “I know it’s a golf outing, but in the words of my cofounder Nancy Schess “it’s all about the food” & in the words of Gothamite Steve Campbell our golf outing is like a “cruise ship without the water”. Draw your own conclusions, indulge your priorities & enjoy the day!”

Interested? Want to know more? Here’s the scoop:

The schedule for the day:
Of course we start with food, continue with food, and end with food.
9:30 AM -  Registration & Brunch.
11:00 AM - Driving Range & Putting Green open. Pros available for quick tips
11:30 AM - Golf Shotgun Start. Formats - Each foursome can only use one of the following: • Play Your Own Ball (team best score used)* or • Scramble (best format for beginners & novices)
12:00 PM - Pool and Card Room open for “A Day at the Club”
5:00 PM - Cocktails begin
6:30 PM – Dinner and Awards

Costs:
·         Individual Golfer: $375 - Includes golf, cart, range, brunch, barbecue on course, cocktails, dinner, goody bag.
·         A Day at the Club:  $275 - Includes pool, card room, sauna, brunch, barbecue, cocktails, dinner, goody bag.
·         Tee Signs: $175 - Advertise your company
·         Foursome: $1500 Only one tee sign per foursome
·         Cocktails and dinner only: $175

For more information or to register:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Bob-Formica-Annual-Golf-Outing <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Bob-Formica-Annual-Golf-Outing>

Click here <http://www.tools4marketing.com/gotham/Golf2015.pdf> to download the brochure detailing all of the  sponsorships, costs and event schedule.