[Fredslist] NYC Office Space Needed

Bill Solz stresssolutionsli at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 17:26:41 EDT 2015

Hello Gothamites

I am interested in renting new space by August preferably near Penn Station. Could you please tell me if you are aware of any availability.
Thanks.

Bill Solz LCSW, CASAC
Director of Stress Solutions of Long Island / CHANGES!
Certified Anger Resolution Therapist
Domestic Violence Trained
 www.StressSolutionsofLongIsland.com

65 East John Street                         1250 Broadway                            356 Veterans Highway
Hicksville, New York 11801              New York, N.Y. 10001 36th Fl      Commack, New York 11725
516 390-3503                                   855 LES-STRESS                        516 390-3503