[Fredslist] Former co-worker needs to rent a place that accepts dogs

Gail Koelln gkoelln at gkgrantwriting.com
Thu Jul 23 22:36:32 EDT 2015

Long story short, I used to work with the man featured in this youtube video about a homeless man and his dog, both of whom have many friends at Grand Central Station. He's a really nice guy and needs a break to get his life back on track. Another co-worker met with him recently and said he can pay rent, but is having trouble finding a place to rent (he's looking for a single room that's dog friendly).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIhaR3G7gTs&feature=share

If anyone can help in any way, please let me know and I'll try to make the connection.

Thanks!

Gail Koelln
President
GK Grant Writing