[Fredslist] Fwd: NY Real Estate Chapter welcomes new member Michael Lanning of EverBank

Steve Kirschner skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com
Thu Jul 23 17:31:29 EDT 2015

Gotham Tribe,

The NY Real Estate Chapter is proud to welcome its new member Michael
Lanning of EverBank.

Mike has been a mortgage originator for 14 years and in financial services
for 25 years.

EverBank is a national chartered bank which lends in all 50 states.
They have many diverse programs and products to offer.

Contact Mike to learn more about them!

Mike has made many valued long term business relationships during his
career.

He looks forward to sharing these relationships with our members as he
gains trust and knowledge of their businesses and qualifications, as he
hopes they will do with him.

*Business address and contact information: *

*Michael LanningEverbank 780 Third Ave  16th Floor NY,NY 10017 *

*tel.  (212) 405-1507 <%28212%29%20405-1507> *

*cell (917) 514-1138 <%28917%29%20514-1138>*

* EMAIL:  michael.lanning at everbank.com <michael.lanning at everbank.com>
WEBSITE*: everbank.com/mlanning

Please reach out to Michael and welcome him to our chapter and the Gotham
network.

Steve

Group Coordinator NY Real Estate Chapter

[image:
https://www.filepicker.io/api/file/VsVxpF9Tji5t471F6G3u/convert?w=150&h=55&fit=clip]

*Steve Kirschner *| VP Business Development

BOTTOM LINE CONCEPTS, LLC  Direct: 516 528 2288
skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com | Fax: (646) 304-6077
152 West 57th Street - 27th FL, New York, NY 10019
www.BottomLineSavings.com <http://www.bottomlinesavings.com/>