[Fredslist] New Poll

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 13:23:45 EDT 2015

Hi Gotham:  I may be at my beach house in Cape Cod, but that doesn't mean I am not thinking about you and our polls.  So, now that the dust has settled and you have all put aside your summer trashy novels to read the Iranian Nuclear "Deal", what do you really think?  Do you support the deal or not?  Go to Gotham City Networking, Inc. and voice your opinion about the deal.  Then, check back often to see how your opinion compares with your fellow Gothamites.  Your Pollster,  Dr. Gerald Goldhaber
|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Gotham City Networking, Inc.Gotham City Networking. To forge a virtually cost-free partnership steeped in the spirit of fraternity (or sorority as the case may be) that goes beyond matters of ... |
|  |
| View on www.gothamnetworki... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |