[Fredslist] Graphic Designer

Neil Katz neilkatz at kbktaxlaw.com
Thu Jul 23 10:54:25 EDT 2015

Is there a Graphic Designer in Gotham (or anyone that can be recommended) to assist in creating a new/updated logo for a company?

I look forward to the email response I am about to get!!

Thanks.

Neil D. Katz
Katz, Bernstein & Katz, LLP
6900 Jericho Turnpike
Suite 100W
Syosset, NY 11791
(516) 364-5100
(516) 364-5166 Fax

Visit us on the web at:  www.kbktaxlaw.com<http://www.kbktaxlaw.com/>
Follow us on Twitter @KBKTaxLaw and follow our LinkedIn company page, Katz, Bernstein & Katz LLP

*****PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*****
The information contained in this e-mail message is attorney-client privileged and/or confidential information intended for the use of the named recipient only. You are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply to this e-mail or by telephone at (516) 364-5100. Thank you.