[Fredslist] Gotham LRG July 28 - Come Join Us - "Nancy Schess, Esq. Speaks" -ATTACHED FLYER

Judie Judie at promotionalsolutions.biz
Mon Jul 20 07:45:59 EDT 2015

Gotham, come join us on July 28th.
LRG Meets at the Friars Cub and we are pleased to have Nancy Schess
speaking.

Nancy is Co-Founder of Gotham and Partner of Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs
& Schess LLP, Representing Management in Labor/Employment Law for Over 30
Years.
Topic: Wage & Hour Compliance for Employers: Update and Developments

Federal, state and local regulations all govern how and when employees must
be paid.  Complying with those laws is one of the biggest challenges a
business can face, particularly in New York, since the penalties are
dramatic and the rules themselves are in constant flux.  In this session,
we will talk about the basics around how to pay staff, the hot topics in
this area of compliance as well as changes on the horizon.

SEE OUR ATTACHED MEETING FLYER and JOIN US NEXT WEEK.  Please email me for
meeting clearance before registering online.

Thank you and hope to see you next week.
Regards and Happy Summer.
Judie

Judie Moceri

Promotional Solutions Int'l