[Fredslist] FW: Gotham has a powerful tiny ball

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Thu Jul 16 10:22:04 EDT 2015

A shout out for the Lead Sponsor of our 8/17 Golf Outing.  Raj gets it!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2014
AV rated by Martindale Hubbell for years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com<http://Www.gothamnetworking.com>