[Fredslist] Good News From Jefferson Crowther

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Wed Jul 15 12:29:17 EDT 2015

Please see below.

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2014
AV rated by Martindale Hubbell for years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com<http://Www.gothamnetworking.com>

485 Madison Avenue-Suite 1301
New York, NY 10022
Tel: 212-935-6020
Fax: 212-753-8101
Email: fklein at legal.org<mailto:fklein at legal.org>
www.kleinzelman.com<http://www.kleinzelman.com>

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jefferson Crowther <jeffersoncrowther at yahoo.com<mailto:jeffersoncrowther at yahoo.com>>
Date: July 15, 2015 at 12:22:51 PM EDT
To: Fred Klein <fklein at kleinzelman.com<mailto:fklein at kleinzelman.com>>
Subject: My new position

Yesterday was my first day on the job as a Managing Director/Vice President for Sterling National Bank.  Sterling reached out to me to come back to work with them now that it has acquired Hudson Valley Bank.  Hudson had laid me off approx. 2 and a half years ago, but since the recent merger (7/1/15) a number of key people resigned.  Sterling brought me back to assist in maintaining a smooth continuity for the depositor base as I am well and most favorably known by the bank's clients. So, the more things change, the more they stay the same.  My office is for the time being at 350 Park Avenue and I am sitting in my old desk again in my old office.  I look forward to sitting with you and breaking bread at one of our Gotham meetings very soon.
Best regards, as always.  Jeff Crowther.