[Fredslist] SOUTH FLORIDA COCKTAIL PARTY AND NETWORKING ON JULY 22 AT 5PM CHART House 3000 Northeast 32nd Ave. Fort Lauderdale, FL

Robert robert at barterluxury.com
Mon Jul 13 16:58:55 EDT 2015

South Florida Gotham Cocktails and Networking

WHEN:  Wednesday July 22 at 5pm.

LOCATION : CHART House 3000 Northeast  32nd Ave. Fort Lauderdale, FL

tel: 954-561-4800

Free Valet Service (so no worries about parking)

Every Gotham member is being asked to bring at least one guest.

Please bring as many guests as you like. We shall kick off the summer in
style.

Now please invite your guest this week so we can have an exciting
meeting.

Robert Esposito

Barter Luxury Marketing, Inc.

robert at barterluxury.com