[Fredslist] This Thursday,

vincent derogatis vincentderogatis at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 16:45:42 EDT 2015

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

This Thursday, July 16th at 8am the Queens Group will hold its
monthly meeting at Skyline Diner, 271-27 Union Turnpike,
New Hyde Park, That is exit 34 south off of the Long Island Expressway
or exit 25 south off of the Grand Central/Northern State Parkway.
If you are lost. feeling woozy from all that stop and go traffic please
stop
in, break some bread and have a cup of joe with us. The only thing left is
to call and tell us who you are and what you do and since we are a
non-compete group and would not like to offend any of our members. The
tariff for this occasion
is Twenty Five Dollar, USD's.

See every one on Thursday
Vincent M. DeRogatis GC