[Fredslist] Joining a NY Treasure (The Friars Club) just got even better

Tom Gallin tomg at gallin.com
Fri Jul 10 08:38:39 EDT 2015

The Friars Club has extended the deadline for receiving this incredible deal.

>From now until the end of the year the $7500 initiation fee will be waived and dues lowered as follows:

Associate Members (21-29 years):
$825 (less than a gym membership and we gave a great gym)

(30-39 years):
$1,618.75

Resident Business Professional:
$3,093.75.

There is also a Corporate Membership    Whereby 4 applicants from the same company would pay only one initiation fee and half dues.

Over the years about 20 Gotham members have joined the Friars Club and I am sure that they will tell you what a great time they have being a member.  I for one always leave the club happier than when I went in.  When I bring clients to one of the many free events that are held there they are very grateful to experience such a one-off show it just further solidifies our relationship.  So far 5 Gothamites have already submitted applications pursuant for membership and I would be pleased to tell you more about the Club and sponsor you.

Regards,
Tom Gallin

Gallin
Over 127 Years of Construction Excellence
102 Madison Avenue - 9th Floor
New York, NY  10016
(Office) 212-252-8900
www.gallin.com