[Fredslist] How to spot a timeshare scam or interest in purchasing a timeshare?

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Fri Jul 10 09:52:36 EDT 2015

Hi Gothamites,
I have a wonderful timeshare I would love to sell. I have not posted it
anywhere but this week I received an email from an interested party. The
email negotiations went quickly and she is ready to meet our price and move
forward. Perhaps I am a skeptic but it seemed too easy.

Does anyone have experience selling a timeshare or spotting a scam? OR, is
anyone interested in buying our timeshare? It is located in Naples Florida;
a fabulous location and resort. The only problem is shortly after we
purchased it we purchased a beautiful home in Florida and have no reason to
use it.

So, what I am looking for is:
1. advice from anyone who has sold a timeshare to get an idea of how to
proceed
2. "how to spot if it is a scam."
3.  Anyone interested in buying the timeshare in Coconut Plantation.

Thank you in advance!
Have a great day.

Jayne Latz

*"How to Improve Your Public Speaking" *

*http://www.wsj.com/articles/how-to-improve-your-public-speaking-1434492295?KEYWORDS=Jayne+Latz
<http://www.wsj.com/articles/how-to-improve-your-public-speaking-1434492295?KEYWORDS=Jayne+Latz>*

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965

Website:  http://corporatespeechsolutions.com
Blog:  corporatespeechsolutions.com/whats-new