[Fredslist] 7 ft.x 3.5 ft (3/4") "beveled" glass table / Ideal for 8-10 conference or dining room

Steve Kirschner skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com
Fri Jul 10 04:56:52 EDT 2015

*Gotham Family My sister's friend in Baldwin LI is moving. Must sell her
"magnificent" high quality glass "ghost" dining room table. with (2) free
standing basis.  (photo attached) Need to pick up.  If interested, call
Betsy 516 978 0406 *

*Price $500.*

*(original cost "thousands")*

Hope someone can use this "bargain".
Good luck....
.
Steve

[image:
https://www.filepicker.io/api/file/VsVxpF9Tji5t471F6G3u/convert?w=150&h=55&fit=clip]

*Steve Kirschner *| VP Business Development

BOTTOM LINE CONCEPTS, LLC  Direct: 516 528 2288
skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com | Fax: (646) 304-6077
152 West 57th Street - 27th FL, New York, NY 10019
www.BottomLineSavings.com <http://www.bottomlinesavings.com/>

-