[Fredslist] Gotham Magic needed

Jacqui Bishop jacqui.bishop at sharpagain.org
Thu Jul 9 16:28:49 EDT 2015

Dear friends,

Now this will be magic indeed!

Sharp Again Naturally is a 501c3 nonprofit that educates the public and medical community about reversible causes of Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia and advocates for new protocols that address them all. (I’m a Make a Difference homebody.) We are assembling an advisory board using delicious collegial dinner meetings. However, for our first one, some important parties proved impossible to extract from Manhattan. Accordingly, we have opted to bring Mohammed to the Mountain.  After pricing out some restaurants, we decided we needed some magic.

The magic I am looking for is a venue for the meeting: