[Fredslist] Don't Miss YOUR Gotham Golf Outing Sponsor Opportunities

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Wed Jul 8 12:57:28 EDT 2015

As Gotham Sponsorship chair, I want  to bring to your attention excellent and cost effective means to increase your visibility in our tribe and enhance your brand awareness and visibility in our tribe.

A limited number of sponsor opportunities present itself for our Annual Bob Formica Golf Outing, Monday, August 17 at Cold Springs County Club.

A note to those who sponsored last year and who received personal invites to renew this year: You were asked this week to confirm your intentions by this weekend or another Gothamite may be able to “seize” what was your slot.

The opportunities include:

Gold Sponsor
Dinner Sponsor
Presenting Sponsor
Silver Sponsor
Pool Sponsor
Driving Range Sponsor
Locker Room Sponsor

Starting next week we share who are sponsors are in special thank you emails.

That is in addition to promotion at the event.

You can pay online here <https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/products/index.php?type=1121>.

Thank you for your interest.

See below for more information about the Golf Outing.

Questions?  Please feel comfy to reach out via email or phone.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | co-chair, Brooklyn Power Breakfast | co-chair, Staten Island Gotham  | Gotham Sponsorships Chair
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com <mailto:bearak at me.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <http://intelligentarts.net/the-public-ought-to-know>, available on Kindle <http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

What are you doing on Monday, August 17th?

Join your Gotham family and their guests  at our annual golf outing at the beautiful Cold Spring Country Club  in Huntington, Long Island.

Fred shares the following: “I know it’s a golf outing, but in the words of my cofounder Nancy Schess “it’s all about the food” & in the words of Gothamite Steve Campbell our golf outing is like a “cruise ship without the water”. Draw your own conclusions, indulge your priorities & enjoy the day!”

Interested? Want to know more?  Attached is our brochure but in case you are reading this in digest, here’s the scoop:

The schedule for the day:
Of course we start with food, continue with food, and end with food.
9:30 AM -  Registration & Brunch.
11:00 AM - Driving Range & Putting Green open. Pros available for quick tips
11:30 AM - Golf Shotgun Start. Formats - Each foursome can only use one of the following: • Play Your Own Ball (team best score used)* or • Scramble (best format for beginners & novices)
12:00 PM - Pool and Card Room open for “A Day at the Club”
5:00 PM - Cocktails begin
6:30 PM – Dinner and Awards

Costs:
·         Individual Golfer: $375 - Includes golf, cart, range, brunch, barbecue on course, cocktails, dinner, goody bag.
·         A Day at the Club:  $275 - Includes pool, card room, sauna, brunch, barbecue, cocktails, dinner, goody bag.
·         Tee Signs: $175 - Advertise your company
·         Foursome: $1500 Only one tee sign per foursome
·         Cocktails and dinner only: $175

For more information or to register:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Bob-Formica-Annual-Golf-Outing <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Bob-Formica-Annual-Golf-Outing>

Click here <http://www.tools4marketing.com/gotham/Golf2015.pdf> to download the brochure detailing all of the  sponsorships, costs and event schedule.