[Fredslist] Anyone familiar with CoStar?

Marc Karell marckfredslist at aol.com
Tue Jul 7 13:49:56 EDT 2015

Hi,

I am considering doing a marketing mailer to building owners and managers of large buildings subject to New York City's Local Law 87 to help them comply smoothly. The mailer is no problem (and I have a Gotham member to help). The problem is getting a quality list of NYC building owners and managers to send it to. I am told that CoStar may contain the information I need. Has anyone used CoStar, gotten information from it, and were you satisfied?

Thank you,

Marc

Marc Karell
marckfredslist at aol.com