[Fredslist] Shout out to Shelley Simpson

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Tue Jul 7 08:40:13 EDT 2015

As we all know, Gotham is not just about business it is about giving and
connecting. Shelley is a true example of the Gotham Spirit in every way.
This past week I asked her to do a favor for a friends daughter. Not only
did she step in to help she left an amazing impression on my friend's
daughter.

If you do not know Shelley (hard to imagine).... please contact her today
to make a date for tea, coffee, wine or whatever. It is well worth your
time.

Thank you Shelley for being a wonderful friend and a wonderful example of
the Gotham spirit.

Jayne Latz

*"How to Improve Your Public Speaking" *

*http://www.wsj.com/articles/how-to-improve-your-public-speaking-1434492295?KEYWORDS=Jayne+Latz
<http://www.wsj.com/articles/how-to-improve-your-public-speaking-1434492295?KEYWORDS=Jayne+Latz>*

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965

Website:  http://corporatespeechsolutions.com
Blog:  corporatespeechsolutions.com/whats-new