[Fredslist] Resorts World International, Rescheduled

vincent derogatis vincentderogatis at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 17:31:48 EST 2015

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

As you know this past Tuesday, January 27th, we were blessed with some snow
that truly made it impossible to get around, so because of that we were
forced to cancel our event
that we were co-hosting with the Queens Chamber of Commerce. So, with that
said, Jack Friedman Executive Director of the Queens Chamber has made
arrangement to rescheduled this event for Tuesday, March 3rd, 2015. Any and
all additional information I receive will be passed on. For those who
previously expressed interest in attending can reapply by paying online, if
their is a problem, please call me, If you are planning to attend please
pay on line.

Vincent M. DeRogatis
GC Gotham Queens
1-631-707-0358