[Fredslist] Fwd: NY Real Estate Chapter welcomes new member Mark Foley of The Folson Group

Steve Kirschner skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com
Sat Jan 31 08:17:02 EST 2015

The NY Real Estate Chapter welcomes new member, Mark Foley of The FolSon
Group to our chapter.

The FolSon Group helps co-op and condo boards cut costs, raise revenues,
and increase cash-flow in order to prevent maintenance increases and raise
property values. They analyze a building’s complete operations in order to
assess efficiencies and determine a required plan of action as they would
to any of the hundreds of publicly traded companies that they have studied.
The partners are uniquely qualified as Wall Street business analysts with a
combined 45 years of experience, and have been operating their own
successful financial investment advisory business since 2007.

> They do not charge an upfront fee, but work on a limited time of shared
> savings, which avoids any financial risk to the building.
>

> Mark has proven to be a great networker and is willing and wanting to
> share his many strong personal business relationships with the Gotham
> community.
> .
>
> ​He is an experienced networker and embraces the philosophy of "It is
> better to give...," and while a guest of the group has provided several
> strong referrals including $20,000 in closed business to date.

*Best Business Referrals: *Co-op and condo boards, and other trusted
advisers who work with these boards.

> *Business address and contact information: *
>

> *Mark Foley​*
>
> The FolSon Group​
> 100 Park Avenue, Suite 1625​
>
> *tel.*212.880.6446​

*​*

> *CELL:​ 917.648.8154 <917.648.8154>​ EMAIL:​Mark at theFolsonGroup.com> WEBSITE**:*
> *​theFolsonGroup.com​*

*Please whole heartily welcome Mark to our tribe!*

Steve

Group Coordinator NY Real Estate Chapter

[image:
https://www.filepicker.io/api/file/VsVxpF9Tji5t471F6G3u/convert?w=150&h=55&fit=clip]

*Steve Kirschner *| Business Development

BOTTOM LINE CONCEPTS, LLC
* Direct:(516) 528-2288 */ Office (212) 668 1111 ext.218
skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com | Fax: (646) 304-6077
152 West 57th Street - 27th FL, New York, NY 10019
www.BottomLineSavings.com <http://www.bottomlinesavings.com/>