[Fredslist] Grace period is ending for renewal

debbie at gothamnetworking.com debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Fri Jan 30 13:44:02 EST 2015

Hi  Gotham,

Just a quick reminder that January 15th was the deadline to renew with a
late fee and the grace period to renew ends this weekend. After that,
non-renewals will lose access to website, Fredslist, and group membership.

If you have not yet had a chance to renew, log on today and renew so you can
retain your membership in Gotham.

Here's how to pay online:

Step1: Go to your Dashboard

If you're signing into the site your Dashboard is the first page you'll see.

Otherwise, click the "Dashboard" link which is under the last icon on the
right of the top blue navigation bar

Step 2: Choose "Pay Now"

Once on your Dashboard, you'll see a box on the right titled "Membership."

Just click "Pay Now" and follow the instructions

If you have any questions or need help, let me know.  I am happy to help

Thank you to all of you who have already renewed your membership for 2015 -
we look forward to another great year.

Gothamly,
Debbie

Debra B. Lindner

Executive Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com