[Fredslist] ISO virtual admin services

Elana Bertram of Hawley Legal Resources, LLC attorneybertram at hawleylegalresources.com
Thu Jan 29 16:56:02 EST 2015

Dear Gotham,

My beloved Plaza Executive Suites was recently acquired by a new firm that
is not able to accommodate my (very simple) needs.  Perhaps I'm too small a
fish.

I need, in short order, a fairly priced phone-answering and
appointment-making human being from 9-5 EST.  My clients very much value
that little extra interaction where the person to whom they are speaking
takes the time to learn their name and the urgency of their call, then
forwards the call to me, makes a follow-up appointment, or takes a message
and relays it to me for action.   I work less than full-time and cannot
justify a full time staff member at this point.

Just answering the phone and shunting them to voicemail is not what I need.
Please reply by email if you have any services you can personally recommend.
Area code/region doesn't matter as I practice in both CT and NY.

Thank you very much!

~Elana A. Bertram, Esq.

HAWLEY LEGAL RESOURCES, LLC

turning ideas into businesses

(203) 546-3426  (office)

(203) 905-6765      (fax)

 <http://www.hawleylegalresources.com/> www.HawleyLegalResources.com

follow @IPisBusiness

Download "The 7 Biggest Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make with Intellectual
Property" FREE at  <http://www.hawleylegalresources.com/free-ebook.html>
www.HawleyLegalResources.com/free-ebook.html

This communication, including attachments, is intended for the exclusive use
of the addressee. It may contain confidential and privileged information,
and its copying, distribution and/or disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If
you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately by
return email and delete this communication, including all attachments and
all backup copies.  Although this email and any attachments are believed to
be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system
into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that it is virus free.  Hawley Legal Resources, LLC,
does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way
from the use of this communication, including attachments.  Thank you.